Sandals Royal Barbados
Experience the Royal Treatment at Sandals Royal Barbados, the all-new, all-suite Caribbean all-inclusive resort in the spirited St. Lawrence Gap area. Featuring a number of Sandals firsts, including the first rooftop pool and bar, the first 4-lane bowling alley, Sandals first gourmet donut shop, and two new restaurant concepts – American Tavern and Chi Asian. Being one of the two Sandals resorts in Barbados, Sandals Royal Barbados features signature accommodations, including the magnificent Skypool Suites, Swim-up Suites, and Millionaire Suites, world-class international cuisine at seven restaurants, and a 15,000-sq.-ft. spa. Stunning ocean views, Butler Elite service and exclusive exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Barbados define the new Luxury Included® experience.
Hotel will re-open on April 2, 2021.
All Inclusive 3-Night Package Rate with Shared Transfer
· 3 Nightsf Accommodation with 2 adults
· A choice of seven (7) dining options including Room Service for all accommodations
· gStay at One, Play at Twoh exchange privileges with the adjacent Sandals Barbados, giving access to eleven (11) additional
· Room service:24-hr Room Service for Butler Serviced categories of accommodation and 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. for Club Level accommodation.
· BARS; There are four (4) bars/cocktail lounges
Live entertainment Calypso, Reggae & Soca Bands, Carnival Beach Party & Cultural Shows
Festival of the Arts Performed by the Sandals Team
Piano Bar Sing-a-Long 10:00 p.m. every night
X-Box Video Games Available at the Entertainment Pavilion
Exercise in a group! Rather than jump on a machine, get your workout by moving to the beat of your favorite songs. CERTIFIED and dedicated Fitness Professionals will lead you through a workout of a variety of movement combinations that exercise your muscles while you have fun in the sun at the same time. Our up-to-date classes are not intimidating and persons of all ages and fitness levels will enjoy our classes. Our Fitness facilities are fully air-conditioned and have state of the art Techno-Gym equipment that is available 24/7.
Volleyball Board Games Shuffle Board
Bocce Ball Cricket Pool Croquet
Cricket Table Tennis Chess Board
Ten Pin Bowling Tennis
POOLS & WHIRLPOOLS
Six (6) Freshwater pools
three (3) Whirlpools
one (1) Scuba Dive pool
THEME NIGHTS & WEEKLY EVENTS
Monday – Caribbean Carnival Beach Party
Tuesday – Reggae Fest Night
Wednesday – Festival of the Arts
Thursday – White Night & Chocolate Buffet
Friday – Island Night
Saturday – Caribbean Night
Sunday – Barbados Day
Kayaks Paddleboards Underwater Vision (Glass Bottom) Boat
PADI® Scuba Diving* Hobie Cats
Snorkelling Boogie Boards
* Daily diving for certified divers.
*Discover Scuba Diving for beginners and international dive certification available at an additional cost.
Free Resort Wide WiFi, suitable for web browsing email & messaging is available for
all guests. Premium Internet attracts a charge.
Available to guests from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Doctor on call 24 hours at an additional cost.
Twice daily -10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Complimentary Sandals Transfers to/from the Grantley Adams International Airport are provided. Private Rolls Royce transfers are included for the BSKY, B1PP, B1B, RPP, SM1B and M1B categories.
Any guest arriving between the hours of 12:00 midnight to 5:00 a.m. will not receive transfers to the resort via our normal transfer company. Guests arriving during those hours will be required to arrange a local taxi at the airport to the resort at no cost to them, as the resort will pay upon their arrival. Guests who arrive on resort during these hours will have no access to any guest facilities as they will be closed for the night. Guests will have full resort access once facilities are open. Any guest who wants to guarantee a room upon arrival must book that room beginning the previous night. Check in time is 3:00 p.m. and there is no guarantee any room will be available prior to that time.
· Preferred Club Sandals Lobby/Lounge check-in with chilled towel and champagne.
· Weekly hosted activities like a Cocktail Party, a Martini Evening, Wine Tasting, Snorkelling and exclusive Island Routes
· Tours (tours attract an additional cost).
· In room/suite and lounge bars with scotch, vodka, rum, whisky, wine, beer, juices, sodas and water.
· Relax with a kindle in the Club Sandals Lobby/Lounge, while enjoying mouth-watering culinary treats, an assortment of teas and world renowned Blue Mountain coffee.
· Room service available from 7:00am to 10:00pm daily.
Your wish is our command. With the uncompromising attention of a personal butler trained to the highest standards by the elite Guild of Professional English Butlers, you will be pampered throughout your stay in extraordinary ways. From attending to your wardrobec. serving a glorious meal on your terracec24 hrs. room servicec just to name a fewc. a Sandals Suite, complete with your own personal butler, is the ultimate indulgence.
Booking window for promotion rate in red is until April 28, 2021.
<Butler Elite Service>
<Club Level Service>
2 adults with king size bed
Over 18 years old
(1) For Over-the-Water Suites or Over-the-Water Bungalows the deposit of US$1,000 which is due payable at the time of booking is non-refundable and non-transferable.
(2) Due to arrive 31 days and over – No charge;
(3) Due to arrive 30 – 15 days – 50% of the purchase price;
(4) Due to arrive within 14 days or less – 100% of the purchase price;
(5) In addition, at Beaches Resorts, if the number of persons is reduced (regardless of age) in a room within the cancellation period, there will be a charge of:
• $250 per person within 15-30 days of prior to arrival
• 25% of the rate per cancelled person, or $750 (whichever is the lesser amount) within 14 days of arrival
Changes to Reservations
If a guest(s) desires to change, but not cancel, a reservation, then they will be subject to the following:
(i) At any point prior to travel, guests making revisions to their booking to upgrade (i.e. add nights, adding rooms, additional persons), there is no revision charge.
(ii) Any other revisions to the booking (i.e. subtracting number of nights, subtracting rooms, subtracting persons) received between 30 - 15 days prior to travel a revision fee of $250 per person applies.
(iii) For changes to reservations received 14 days or less prior to travel they would be subject to full penalty.
(iv) All requested changes to reservations are subject to UNIQUEfs sole discretion, and any changes must be approved in writing.
(v) For ALL RESORTS, only one name change permitted.
Copy Right (C) Pink Pearl Holidays, ltd. All Rights Reserved.